Friday, February 7, 2014

Try and Error - Review - Flying Scrap Heap

Before my try and error series I bought me 11 Breacher. I tested many things and ended with a kill-death ratio of 12:11.

You can copy this loadout and past it in EFT if you like ...

[Breacher: Flying Scrap Heap v2.2]
Damage Control II
Local Hull Conversion Nanofiber Structure I
Ballistic Control System I

1MN Afterburner II
X5 Prototype Engine Enervator
J5b Phased Prototype Warp Scrambler I
Medium Ancillary Shield Booster

Rocket Launcher II
Rocket Launcher II
Rocket Launcher II

Small Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I
Small Anti-Kinetic Screen Reinforcer I
Small Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer I

Warrior SW-300 x2


Items in my depot

  • Caldari Navy Mjolnir Rocket
  • Caldari Navy Nova Rocket
  • Expanded Probe Launcher
  • Hobgoblin II
  • Limited 1mn Microwarpdrive I
  • Mjolnir Rage Rocket
  • Nova Rage Rocket
  • Navy Cap Booster 50
  • Sister Combat Scanner Probe
  • Small Armor Repairer II
  • Small Electrical Capacitor Booster
  • Small Hull Repairer II
  • Warrior II



EFT Facts

  • EHP 3.003
  • speed 476ms, align time 2.7 sec, cold
  • speed 1.236/1.616ms hot, align time 4 sec, w/ AB
  • speed 3.291/4.698ms hot, align time 4 sec, w/ Mwd
  • dps 80/94 hot @ <10.1km  /w Caldari Navy Rockets
  • dps 97/114 hot @ <8,4km  /w Rage Rockets
  • dps 32 /w Warrior II
  • dps 40 /w Hobgoblin II


Lets see what I have learned so far

  • The Mobile Depeot is essential to refit my ship quick.
  • Shield alert set to 65%.
  • Only Mjolnir and Nova Rockets are needed. Therefor I have 150 units of Caldari Navy rockets and 150 units of rage rockets, each.
  • Fit the Limited 1mn Microwarpdrive to counter kiting frigates.
  • Use the Small Electrochemical Capacitor Booster against cruiser and bigger ships.
  • Always use (Caldari Navy) Cap Booster 50.
  • Orbiting Caldari-, Gallente-, and Minmatar-frigates at 7.500m distance.
  • Orbiting  Amarr ships, and all cruisers or bigger ships, at 500m.
  • Killing the drones of cruiser and bigger ships first.
  • Always kill drones if there are more than two.
  • I didn't test the SW-300 drones on a proper target jet.


Analysis

I wont analyse all new kills, instead I made a trailer.
Its nothing special, because I haven't any video editing tool.


I hope you liked it.


Here are all my analysis again ...


fs & hf

We will meet us on the battlefield or at my next analysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment