Sunday, November 3, 2013

My ship replacement plan (PI)

One of my friends (Nardomos) moved to my house and now I like to convince him to play Eve again. Nardomos has limited time and my goal is that he gain a shitload of $$$ in his spare time and maybe he will join in with RvB. He is a bit scarred of the gain and loss in Eve and he likes to play Star Wars Online and World of Warplanes the most. He likes also making money with auctions in online games.

I need to find something simple like planets with a good production-chain, so he can do Planetary Interaction (PI). We have two chars for PI each. All chars are equipped with a Covert Ops Cloaking Device and EWar Mods on its hauler. Back in the days I skilled and used all chars to build a ship replacement plan via POS productions. I was able to pay two Accounts, POS fuel and my ships with in-game money. But now I will keep it simple because a POS means responsibility.

I have an corp office in a low security system and there are many good planets near by. My plan is to produce Nanite Repair Paste with the materials form the planets. Nanite Repair Paste takes much less cargo space than planetary materials and I think its a good idea to save some space when hauling stuff from low security systems. I bought the BPO for 50 mil and reduced its production time. The material efficiency (ME) can't be changed, because of its low material requirement. My goal is to produce over 1.440 units or about 20mil each day. This isn't by far the best way to do thinks, but it creates a solid income for me. The BPO don't run with full capacity and its a good way to add Nardomos and a few other people to this plan, any time they want.

I have 12 planets colonized and with 10 of them I harvest raw materials and produce processed materials in a row. Once a day I restart all Extractors and this takes between 5 and 20 minutes. Every four days I have to haul all processed materials to the corp office, and I don't care for the Taxes as long it cost less than InterBus (17%). For my Data Chips production I found a planet with 1% Tax and for Gel-Matrix Biopaste I found a planet with 3% Tax. To this planets I haul the processed materials form the corp office. All transports take about half an hour at max.

HERE is a link to my hauler with fitting for low-security.


Custom Office Taxes

This value is set by CCP and is based off the market values in November 2011.
Advanced Commodities 1.350.000,00
Specialized Commodities 70.000,00
Refined Commodities 9.000,00
Processed Materials 500,00
Raw Materials 5,00
This numbers are needed for Spreadsheets like Excel and Open Office.
For example: InterBus will take 85 Isk (17%) for one unit of processed material.

Setup for my planets ...

A good reference to see what each planet can produce is at http://eveplanets.com/.  A good setup for planets is to reach most hot spots without changing position of the Spaceport and Industry Facilities. When I found a good planet I placed Extractors on different spots and a Spaceport between them. My production chars have command center upgrade at level four and they can create links up to 10.000km with nine buildings (six fabrics, one hangar and one extractor).  But in most cases I use 10 buildings and can create links up to 7.000km (six fabrics, one hangar, one storage and one extractor).

(click on the pictures to enlarge)

Then I remove all extractors except one and placed a storage near the remaining extractor. After that I link the extractor with the storage and the storage with the spaceport. I place industry facilities near the spaceport and link them with the spaceport too. Then I press submit and buy all pending installations (about seven million, including command center). This step is very important! I buy only one extractor now and I don't waist $$$ for trail and error. Last step is to create routes. Its important to route all materials/commodities to a storage or spaceport first, otherwise materials gets lost. In the end my setup to harvest raw materials looks something like this ...

(click on the picture to enlarge)


The values calculated by the Extractor are odd, but a good guideline for me is to extract about 900k of raw materials each day to have at least six basic industry facilities producing P1 stuff all the time. The numbers on each extractor head units have to be over 130 therefor.

(click on the picture to enlarge)

With one million raw materials each day and all extractor head units over 170, I can run eight industry facilities. But many materials wouldn't get harvest and I have to search for hot spots only. Its better to store the surplus and suck the planet dry with six industry facilities, in my opinion.

Last but not least I have two planets to produce Data Chips and Gel-Matrix Biopaste. Therefor  I can use up to 24 industry facilities or storages, with my Comand Center Upgrade skill level 4.

(click on the pictures to enlarge)

Nanites are missing, but this ingredient I buy in Jita and add the stuff to the production in the corp office. This makes only a few million difference in my income.

No comments:

Post a Comment